Below you may find the outlines of the lessons preached before the Venice church of Christ in 2011.
MP3 Notice: All of the lessons have mp3 audio files available. Please make requests to receive mp3 files at the form on the bottom of the page. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
- 02.06: Acts 2:42: The Example of the Earliest Church
- 02.13: The Nature of the Church: The Church as Body
- 02.20: Evangelism: Reasoning and Conversing
- 02.27: What Is Christianity All About?
- 03.06: The God People Want
- 03.13: Who is God?
- 03.20: Preparing for March 2011 Evangelism Event
- 03.27: Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People?
- 04.03: Paradoxes of the Faith: In, But Not Of, the World
- 04.10: Risk and Faith
- 04.17: How Can a Loving God Send Anyone to Hell?
- 04.24: Whosoever Will: The Tension Between Divine Grace and Human Freedom
- 05.01: God in Our Lives
- 05.08, 15: God’s Will
- 05.22: Predicting Jesus’ Return
- 05.29: Doesn’t God Want Me to be Happy?
June and July 2011
- 06.05: Doubt and Faith
- 06.12: Materialism and Consumerism
- 06.19: Luke 10:25-37: The Good Samaritan
- 06.26, 07.03: What Do You Mean, “There Is Only One Way to God?”
- 07.17: The Living Dead
- 07.24: The Dead Living
- 09.04: Why Am I Here?
- 09.11: Uncomfortable Christianity
- 09.18: The World Turned Upside Down
- 09.25: Humility
- 11.06: Fruit-Bearing Trees
- 11.13: Excel Still More
- 11.20: Why Do We Do What We Do?
- 11.27: Modern Attacks on Jesus
- 12.04: Experiencing the Divine
- 12.11: Science as Shifting Sand
- 12.18: The Sufficiency of the Scriptures
- 12.25: Jesus’ Birth
MP3 Request Form
Please fill out the form below, selecting “mp3 Request” as the type of request, and providing the name of the lesson(s) for which you would like to receive mp3s in the message section.
Thanks for your interest!